The MLB-3000 medical-standard-compliant platform is designed for embedding in medical devices such as C-arm and surgical navigation systems performing real-time edge computing and rapid diagnostic test at the point of care. The compact medical platform features Tech Square’s MXM graphics module supporting NVIDIA GPU, ensuring the acceleration of image reconstruction and beamforming, as well as significantly reducing data transmission delay. The GPU-enabled platform enhances image quality with AI to assist doctors in detecting diseases or other abnormalities, bringing better health care to people. The MLB-3000 is compliant with IEC standards for the safety and performance of medical equipment for a wide range of applications, from the gateway to computing, as well as from picture archiving and communication system (PACS) and alarm settings to image reconstruction and real-time AI inference.
A medical computer equipped with MXM graphics module supporting NVIDIA Quadro® GPU with 8th/9th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 in LGA1151 Socket. Compliant with IEC 60601-1/IEC 60601-1-2.
- Medical grade computer compliant with IEC 60601-1:2005 + A1:2012 + A2:2020 (3.2 edition) / IEC 60601-1-2:2014 + A1:2020 (4.1 edition)
- Tech Square’s MXM Graphics module support (Type A/B, up to 120W)
- 8th/9th Gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3, Celeron® processor
- Dual SODIMMs for up to 64GB DDR4 non-ECC memory (dependent on CPU)
- DisplayPort (2 from CPU, 4 from MXM)
- 1x M.2 E key supporting 1630 or 2230 for Wi-Fi/Bluetooth module, 1x M.2 B key supporting 2242 or 2280 for SATA storage module
- Reliable Molex type 12V DC-in connector
- 1x Intel® i219-LM and 3x Intel® i210-AT