The NuDAM modules provide direct communications with a wide variety of sensors; perform signal conditioning, scaling, linearization and conversion; can acquire measurements of temperature, pressure, flow, voltage, and current; and handle multiple digital signal types broadly used in IoT and other industrial applications, such as facility monitoring, environment monitoring, and industrial process control. The new ND-6117, ND-6124, ND-6150, and ND-6160 modules feature Modbus/RTU as the best remote data transmission protocol, which provides customers with a comprehensive product offering.
8DI/8DO Modbus RTU Remote I/O
- 10–30 VDC output load voltage (wet contact)
- Maximum 650 mA current sink per digital output channel
- 8 isolated digital inputs (sink/source)
- Dry contact: Logical 0: open Logical 1: closed to ground Wet contact: Logical 0: 1 VDC max. Logical 1: 10–30 VDC
- Programmable host watchdog timer for host failure protection.
- Isolation protection: 3 kV