Tech Square’s NuDAM data acquisition modules make up a total acquisition network and control system. Up to 256 NuDAM modules, can be remotely controlled on any RS-485 network from a host computer, via a single serial RS-232, allowing communication from as far as 4000 feet from the host. Based on the RS-485 multi-drop network system, each module has a unique address ID, whereby simple ASCII command & response protocols through the standard RS-485 interface can control all the NuDAM modules in the RS-485 network. The NuDAM modules provide direct communications with a wide variety of sensors, perform all signal conditioning, scaling, linearization and conversion, and can acquire measurements of temperature, pressure, flow, voltage, current, and multiple digital signal types.
RS-232 to RS-422/RS-485 Converter
- Protocol: RS-422 (4-wire, full-duplex); RS-485 (2-wire, half-duplex) protocol
- Speed: 115.2k, 38.4k, 19.2k, 9600, 4800, 2400, 1200, 600, 300
- Auto baud rate and data format adjustment
- Isolation Voltage: 2500 VRMS
- Repeater request: Over 128 modules or a distance of over 4000 feet