Tech Square is pleased to announce the release of its first workstation-grade PICMG 1.3 SHB, the NuPRO-E72, fully supporting the 4th Gen Intel Xeon E3-1200 v3 processor and IntelR C226 chipset with ECC support. Combined high-bandwidth PCIe x16 (can be configured to 2x PCIe x8 or 1x PCIe x8 + 2x PCIe x4), PCIe x4, and conventional PCI slots ensure compatibility with high-speed frame grabbers and motion controllers, making it an optimum solution for machine vision and automation applications. The NuPRO-E72 also delivers superior connectivity with 6 COM ports (5 RS232 and 1 RS232/RS422/485 with RS-485 auto-flow control) and 10x USB ports (6 USB 3.0). With an optional WBP-13E4 backplane, the NuPRO-E72 is the best solution available for automation applications requiring multiple native PCIe gen 3 in 4U rackmounts, maximizing the flexibility and configuration of PCI/PCI Express systems.
PICMG 1.3 SHB with 4th Generation Intel® Xeon E3-1200 v3 Proce
- PICMG 1.3 form factor
- Workstation grade computing power from 4th Gen Intel® Xeon E3-1200 v3 Processor, and Intel® C226 chipset with ECC support
- Multiple native PCIe Gen3 expansion from 1x PCIe x8, 2x PCIe x4 with Gen3 speed
- A variety of expansion slots mean flexible function enhancement and easier system integration, better empowering industrial automation applications.
- 6 COM ports (5x RS-232, 1x RS-232/422/485 with auto flow control)
- 6x USB 3.0 ports, 4x USB 2.0 ports, 4 SATA 6Gb/s supported RAID 0, 1, 5, 1+0 by Intel Rapid Storage Technology