● PCI Express® Gen1 x1
● Pulse Output Frequency up to 9.99 Mbps
● Encoder Feedback Input Frequency up to 16 MHz
● Mechanical Signal Input / Servo Interface IO
● 32-ch Onboard Isolated GPIO / 32-ch Extended TTL GPIO
● 12-ch Position Latch Input
● 16-ch Position Comparison Trigger Output
● 4-ch Dedicated CMP Output with Voltage Selection
● Selection of EL Logic NO/NC Mode by Switch
● Selection of DO Initial State by Switch
● Programmable Interrupt Control
● Security Protection for User’s Program
● DIN-304C to Support Specific Motors by Cable Selection
● T-Curve and S-Curve: Asymmetric Profile is Configurable
● 13 Home Return Modes
● Speed and Position Change On-The-Fly
● Linear / Circular / Helical Interpolation
● Selection of Motion Stop Method: EMG / Deceleration Stop
● Backlash Compensator / Vibration Suppression
● High-Speed Position Latch Function with Configurable Filter
● Flexible Position Comparison Trigger Output Function
AMP-304C is an advanced 4-axis motion controller card with a PCI Express® interface that can generate a pulse train up to 9.99MHz to control a motor. With more general-purpose as well as dedicated IOs, functional logic selection switches, and 4-channel encoder feedback input, AMP-304C can be used for a multitude of scenarios or applications.
As a motion controller, AMP-304C covers all functions of the AMP- 104C, which provides asymmetric speed profile settings in T-curve and S-curve, selection of motion stop method, and changing speed on the fly. Also supported are interpolation in linear, circular, and helical directions with any 2-4 axes, 13 home return modes, backlash compensator, and vibration suppression.
Highly flexible position comparison trigger and position latch functions are provided. The trigger function can be implemented by 16-channel output, including 4-channel dedicated output with voltage selection by onboard jumpers, while the position latch function uses a 12-channel input.