The ECAT-4XMO is an EtherCAT slave module with a high-speed position comparison trigger and encoder re-drive function, helping machine and equipment builders to use multiple triggers simultaneously for AOI, glue dispensing, display tests, and storage assembly applications. Additionally, the ECAT-4XMO has 4-axis motion control with a bridge function between EtherCAT and non-EtherCAT. Advanced motion control functions help machine and equipment builders to increase their motor selection portfolio, like linear, step, servo, direct drive, and AC motors, making it ideal for a variety of automation industry applications.
4-channel motion control and high-speed trigger and module for the bridge connected to EtherCAT
- 4 table trigger—10 Mhz max w/ FIFO 255 points
- 4 linear trigger—10 Mhz max.
- 4 channel latch response—3 MHz max. w/ 255 points
- Hardware emergency stop interface
- Supports gantry function up to 32 sets with master
- Power-off memory for axis parameter
- Supports encoder re-driver function
- Supports advanced point table