ADLINK’s COM-HPC-cADP COM-HPC Client Type Size B module is based on the 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor and is the first COM-HPC Client Type module to support the advanced hybrid architecture with up to 6 Performance-cores (P-cores) for IoT workloads and up to 8 Efficient-cores (E-cores) for background task management, boosting productivity and fueling IoT innovation across a wide variety of deployments.
The modules provide support for PCIe 4.0 and DDR5 memory with up to 4800 MT/s combined with increased cache, as well as security and manageability features, AI enablement to deliver intelligent workload optimization, enhanced graphics, AI, computer vision, and enhanced peripheral, connectivity, and fast memory access capabilities.
The integrated Intel® Iris® Xe graphics, with up to 96EUs, offers four concurrent 4K60 HDR displays and Intel® Deep Learning Boost to deliver superior AI performance. Using DDI, eDP 1.4b, and USB4/TBT4, the four independent displays support Display Alternative mode, providing premium graphics features for superior content support, display, and I/O virtualization.
- 12th Gen Intel® Core™ processor
- Up to 14 cores (6 P-cores and 8 E-cores), 20 threads
- Intel® AVX-512 VNNI, Intel® DL Boost
- Intel® Iris® Xe graphics, 4x 4K displays
- 4K display via DDI, eDP 1.4b, USB4 and TBT4
- Up to 64GB DDR5 at up to 4800 MT/s
- 16x PCIe Gen4, 8x PCIe Gen3 lanes
- NBASE-T (0.1) 2.5GbE
- 2x USB 4/3.x/2.0, 2x USB 3.x/2.0 and 4x USB 2.0
- NVMe SSD onboard available
- 8.5V to 20V wide voltage input