The NuDAM modules provide direct communications with a wide variety of sensors; perform signal conditioning, scaling, linearization and conversion; can acquire measurements of temperature, pressure, flow, voltage, and current; and handle multiple digital signal types broadly used in IoT and other industrial applications, such as facility monitoring, environment monitoring, and industrial process control. The new ND-6117, ND-6124, ND-6150, and ND-6160 modules feature Modbus/RTU as the best remote data transmission protocol, which provides customers with a comprehensive product offering.
4DI/4 Relay output Modbus RTU Remote I/O
- Wet contact: Logical 0: 1 VDC max. Logical 1: 10–30 VDC
- 4-channel relay output (RL1–RL4) RL1/2: Form A RL3/4: Form C
- Contact rating: 0.6 A @ 125 VAC, 2 A @ 30 VDC
- Programmable host watchdog timer for host failure protection
- Isolation protection: 3 kV