Tech Square’s NuDAM data acquisition modules make up a total acquisition network and control system. Up to 256 NuDAM modules, can be remotely controlled on any RS-485 network from a host computer, via a single serial RS-232, allowing communication from as far as 4000 feet from the host. Based on the RS-485 multi-drop network system, each module has a unique address ID, whereby simple ASCII command & response protocols through the standard RS-485 interface can control all the NuDAM modules in the RS-485 network. The NuDAM modules provide direct communications with a wide variety of sensors, perform all signal conditioning, scaling, linearization and conversion, and can acquire measurements of temperature, pressure, flow, voltage, current, and multiple digital signal types.
8-CH Thermocouple Input Module
- Channels: 6 Differential & 2 Single-ended
- Input Type: Thermocouple, mV, V, and mA
- Thermocouple Type: J, K, T, E, R, S, B, N, C
- Voltage Range: ± 15 mV, ± 50 mV, ± 100 mV, ± 500 mV, ± 1 V, ± 2.5 V
- Current Range: ± 20 mA
- Isolation Voltage: 2500 VRMS