Express-HL and Express-HL2 COM Express modules with 4th generation IntelR i7/i5 processor (codename: Haswell) – up to 3.1GHZ quad-core – and mobile IntelR QM87 Express chipset offer up to 16GB dual-channel DDR3L SDRAM at 1600MHz. The Express-HL is a COM Express Type 6 module offering three independent displays via DDI interface, as well as seven PCIe x1, one PCIe x16 (Gen3) for graphics (or general-purpose x8/4/1), four SATA III (6 Gb/s), Gigabit Ethernet, four USB 2.0, and four USB 3.0 interfaces. The Express-HL2 features the COM Express Type 2 pinout and offers 18/24-bit single/dual-channel LVDS, Analog CRT, and a legacy 32-bit PCI bus, as well as a PATA IDE interface.
COM Express® Basic Size Type 2 Module with 4th Generation Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 Processor (formerly codename: Haswell)
- 4th Generation Intel® i7/i5/i3 Processor with Mobile Intel® QM87 Express Chipset
- Up to 16GB Dual Channel DDR3L at 1600MHz
- Dual-Channel LVDS and VGA supporting 2 independent displays
- Six PCIe x1, one PCIe x16 and 32-bit PCI-bus
- GbE, four SATA 6 Gb/s, one PATA,IDE, eight USB 2.0
- Supports Smart Embedded Management Agent (SEMA®) functions